Tantrums are a normal part of child development. They’re really young too show that they’re upset or frustrated. Tantrums may happen when kids are tired, hungry, or uncomfortable. .
Tantrums are common during the second year of life, when language skills are starting to develop. Because toddlers can’t yet say what they want, feel, or need, a frustrating experience may cause a tantrum. As language skills improve, tantrums tend to decrease. .
⚡️How To Avoid Tantrums ??
* Give plenty of positive attention to your child.
* Try to give toddlers some control over little things.
* Keep off-limits objects out of sight and out of reach.
* Distract your child.
* Help kids learn new skills and succeed.
* Consider the request carefully when your child wants something.