Travelling with kids has never been easy but with basic guidelines it surely can get a lot convenient .
Due to the current Pandemic most of us have avoided travelling specially the one with kids as a parents we are constantly worried of getting infected but since the hotels and transport are now open to provide services we all are hoping and planning for a vacation soon.
Yet the though of travelling with kids scares us thinking about the frequent visits to washroom and outside food on the way which could get you in contact with the virus easily.
So if you are planning to travel shortly with your kid, here are a few things you must take care of to reduce the risk of infection.
- Explain your kids about the situation
- Carry food from home
- Explain them how important it is to have a mask on at all time.
- Ask them to avoid touching their eyes, nose or mouth.
- Keep Cleaning their hands often. Practice proper handwashing, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Or, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Maintain social distance (6 feet) with in contact with others.
- Make sure your child sit in a comfortable place to avoid him changing place or moving around through the journey.
With all these above steps can help you in minimising the chance of getting infected but personally if you plan to travel with kids I prefer a Road trip as it is the optimal mode of travel for 2020, it not only reduces contact with other traveler but also allow you to select a destinations where you & your family can have a rewarding experience together.