Pregnancy is one of the best time in women’s life. Its the time when you are full of joy, happiness, hope & anxiety.
Its very important to keep your mind & body healthy & positive not only for yourself but also for the little one within you.
Your emotional well-being can directly affects baby’s neurological & psychological development.
Your mental & physical well-being is totally in your hand, where you are under all the attention & advice of everyone around you, you need to follow a few basic guidelines to keep yourself happy & positive throughout the 3 trimester.
These are few things which can help you to stay positive during pregnancy🤰
- Be Yourself : Its very important to be yourself & speak for your wants during pregnancy.
- Eat Well: A healthy diet not only keeps you fit physically but also mentally.
- Stay Active: Staying active doesn’t means to be on your toes all the time but keeping you body in motion as per your comfort.
- Yoga & Meditate: Breathing exercises are said to release the emotional toxins and rebuild your thinking pattern. Yoga also makes you feel stronger.
- Stay Away From Negativity & Negative People: Some people and situations are often referred to as ‘toxic’ because of the way they make you feel. This is no time to indulge in extra stress and cause burden to your mind and heart. So Stay Away..!!
- Prepare For The New Arrival: Get busy preparing for the little ones & your baby shower & even the baby moon.
- Rest When Needed: Don’t go over board with yourself. This is the best time to rest & pamper yourself as you wont be lucky enough to get free time once’s the baby arrives.